2-5 Enrollment

These forms can be filled out and printed out to bring to enroll. Please come with all items listed, (originals, we will make copies)
a) Birth Certificate
b) Immunization Record
c) Parents/Guardian will need to provide two of the following current documents plus a California Driver's license (current address), California I.D. Note: If you need to do an address change, go online to DMV address change, fill out the
application, submit print out confirmation and bring to office.
i.. Property tax payment receipts
ii. Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts (no phone or cable bill)
iii. Pay stubs
iv. Voter registration
v. Final escrow papers or mortgage statement or rental lease agreement
vi. If you enroll a new incoming sibling, you must have current enrollment information.
vii. Parents names and addresses should be printed on all proof of residency
d) Entering grades 1 through 5 please bring the last report card